F Zachary Levi Joins Heroes Reborn | Galactic News One

Zachary Levi Joins Heroes Reborn


Chuck star, and Thor: The Dark World's Fandral, Zachary Levi has joined NBC's revival of Heroes in a key but undisclosed role. Levi joins Heroes alum Jack Coleman in the 13-episode miniseries.

“There are a few franchises I’ve always wanted to be a part of, and Heroes is one of them. Chuck gave me the opportunity to wield some fun powers, but an entire world with superpowers is a world I’ve always wanted to explore. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to work with Tim [Kring], and the awesome team around him, in bringing this to life. Moreover, to be working with NBC again is such a reward in itself, as my bonds and relationships there are deep,” Levi told TVLine.

Are you excited with the return or rebirth of Heroes?

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment