F Viola Davis Confirms She Is Playing Amanda Waller In Suicide Squad | Galactic News One

Viola Davis Confirms She Is Playing Amanda Waller In Suicide Squad


It was rumored last month that Viola Davis was set to star as Amanda Waller in David Ayer's upcoming Suicide Squad. Now while doing the press rounds for Blackhat, Davis confirmed her involvement and added that she has yet to start delving into the comics to research Waller.

"Not yet," she said. "I have not started reading them yet. I’ve read up about her but I’m working out my schedule for Suicide Squad." She continued, "I’m fascinated by her. I’m fascinated by her in this world of superhero-ness because she is not a woman that you would expect. I think that she is a massive contradiction. She’s this big powerful black woman, hard, ready to pick up a gun and shoot anyone at will. I’m fascinated in exploring her psychology, just put it that way. And I’m excited to pick up a gun."

With Will Smith (Deadshot), Tom Hardy (Rick Flag), Margot Robbie (Harley Quinn), Jared Leto (Joker), Jay Courtney (Captain Boomerang), Cara Delevingne (Enchantress), and now Viola Davies the main casting seems to be done, all it's left to see is if Jesse Eisenberg's (Lex Luthor) talks to reprise his Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice come through or not.


Source - Nerd Report

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment