F Kristen Stewart Wants To Join A Marvel Franchise! | Galactic News One

Kristen Stewart Wants To Join A Marvel Franchise!


Since 2012 when the last installment of the Twilight franchise premiered, actress Kristen Stewart has opted to star in smaller, but critically acclaimed movies, such as Camp X-Ray, Clouds of Sils Maria, and most recently Still Alice, where she stars opposite Golden Globe winner, and Oscar contender Julianne Moore.

While promoting Still Alice, Stewart revealed that she would be interested in tackling a superhero movie.

“I love watching those movies,” she says. “I would love to show people that I can do more than just be ‘Kristen Stewart’ in a different movie, in a different circumstance.” The actress points out that her action role in Snow White & The Huntsman could be a jumping off point for a superhero role. “I’m sure I could get on board with Captain America, you know what I mean?… It would just have to be the right thing.”

What do you think of Stewart's comments? Is there a character you see her for?

Source - Yahoo Movies

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment