F Krysten Ritter Talks About The Casting Process For Marvel/Netflix Jessica Jones | Galactic News One

Krysten Ritter Talks About The Casting Process For Marvel/Netflix Jessica Jones


While promoting Tim Burton's Big Eyes, actress Krysten Ritter spoke briefly about the casting process for Marvel's upcoming Jessica Jones 13-episode live-action series.

"I always just try to prepare and do as much as prep work as possible and do my best and not think about anything else, so I left feeling like I can sleep tonight either way I feel like I did a good job. That's it, it was a long process so…"

As for her feelings after getting the job Ritter says:

"Honestly, I was like…I just wanted to get to work immediately. I was screaming and stuttering, and lost for words, and just wanted to get to work."

What do you think about Ritter's casting?

Ritter will play Jessica Jones, first introduced in writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist Michael Gaydos' classic ALIAS comic series. After a tragic ending to her short-lived Super Hero stint, Jones is rebuilding her personal life and career as a detective who gets pulled into cases involving people with extraordinary abilities in New York City.


Source - Collider

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment