F Keanu Reeves Would Have Liked To Wolverine Or Batman | Galactic News One

Keanu Reeves Would Have Liked To Wolverine Or Batman


While promoting his recent film, the action thriller John Wick, actor Keanu Reeves confessed that he would have liked to play either Wolverine or Batman.

"I always wanted to play Wolverine. But I didn't get that. And they have a great Wolverine now. I always wanted to play The Dark Knight. But I didn't get that one. They've had some great Batmans," Reeves explained. "So now I'm just enjoying them as an audience."

During the interview, Reeves' debunked the rumors of him being eyed to play Marvel's Sorcerer Supreme, and confessed that Bill & Ted 3 is still a long way away.

Source - MovieFone

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment