F James McAvoy Will Probably Go Bald In X-Men: Apocalypse | Galactic News One

James McAvoy Will Probably Go Bald In X-Men: Apocalypse


In a recent interview to The Huffington Post, actor James McAvoy says that despite not knowing a thing about X-Men: Apocalypse he believes that this time around he will be bald. The actor also says that he thinks that the film will be global.  

"I'll be older in this one," says McAvoy to The Huffington Post. "[And] I think I'm losing my hair finally. And, yeah, that's kind of all I know."

The actor then continued:

"I got an email from the [producer/writer Simon Kinberg] who informed me he was getting dead excited about stuff, but he didn't want to divulge anything for a couple of weeks, so I really don't know. It does seem fairly global, if we're talking apocalypse. Maybe it's just the character's name, but I think the nature of the film is going to be fairly apocalyptic."

X-Men: Apocalypse premieres on May 27, 2016.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment