F Brandon Routh Says He Will Be Wearing The Atom Costume & More | Galactic News One

Brandon Routh Says He Will Be Wearing The Atom Costume & More


Speaking at The DJ Tanner Show about his role as Ray Palmer, aka The Atom in the upcoming third season of Arrow, actor Brandon Routh confirmed that there is a suit, but that he hasn't been in it yet.

"It's a totally different suit and I haven't been in it yet, I've only seen drawings."

The actor than spoke about how he feels about joining Arrow, and how his character will fit into the show.

"[It's] a cool opportunity; it's a cool show with a huge following. They do a great job grounding the show. Having my character on there -- he has a lot of different elements. I get to come on there and [do some] comedy in a pretty dark world. My character, Ray Palmer, interacts with Felicity mostly in the episodes I've shot so far and it's just a lot of fun. I have a great time working with Emily. I think it's going to add it a whole new element to the show that I think fans will like, whether they dislike Ray getting into the middle of the Oliver/Felicity relationship or not."

Listen to the full interview below, where he also talks about Superman Returns.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment