F Is Simon Pegg Hinting At A Voice Role In Star Wars: Episode VII? | Galactic News One

Is Simon Pegg Hinting At A Voice Role In Star Wars: Episode VII?


While at SDCC, Benedict Cumerbatch implied that Simon Pegg was going to have a role in J.J. Abrams Star Wars: Episode VII. This was yet another nail in the rumor of Pegg's role in the film, which began when the actor was spotted on the set of the film.

Vulture recently caught up with the actor, and asked him if he was in the film, to which he replied using some very specific wording.

"Well, J.J. uses me in different roles, and we’re good friends. I feel like my face in Star Wars would pop people out of the movie. Look, I love Star Wars, and I don’t want people to watch and go, Oh, there’s Simon Pegg’s face. The film is cleverly cast with these amazing, unknown actors.

So, you’re not in the movie?
[Smiles.] Of course I visited the set. It’s amazing, and I love Star Wars. I want to see everything happening. It looks wonderful, and you need to believe those characters. Any type of stunt casting might just pop you out of the movie."

This looks like the actor is hinting at a possible voice role to either a CGI character, or an onscreen character but under tons of prosthetics, maybe an alien or a robot.

What do you think?

Source - Vulture

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment