F Ron Pearlman Lobbies For Hellboy 3 | Galactic News One

Ron Pearlman Lobbies For Hellboy 3


Even with a modest box office success, and positive fan reaction, director Guillermo del Toro's Hellboy 3 is still a no go for the studio. Adapted from Mike Mignola's comics, the first film earned $99 million from a $66 million budget and the second earned $160 million from an $85 million budget.

Despite the studio's concern, both del Toro and Pearlman have expressed their desires to make the third and last entry in the franchise.

In a recent interview, Pearlman, said he is fighting for the movie to get made.

“I’d like to finish it. I’d like for there to be a third film because the first two films were set up for this huge resolve and he (Guillermo Del Toro) already understands what that resolve will look like. He never gave me the nuts and bolts of it, but he gave me a rather broad strokes sketch of what the third film would look like and it’s so epic and so deserved by the fans that hung in there for the first two that I really feel as though it’s essential that we make it. So I fight for it every day. Sometimes I’m the only voice and sometimes there are others, but I’m never going to stop trying to get Hellboy 3 made!”

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment