F Kelsey Grammer Talks X-Men: Days of Future Past Cameo; Talks Future Appearances | Galactic News One

Kelsey Grammer Talks X-Men: Days of Future Past Cameo; Talks Future Appearances


While speaking with Kelsey Grammer in Hong Kong, Steve from Collider asked the actor about his return as Beast in Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past.

“Actually I called Bryan.  I bumped into Hugh Jackman and he said, ‘Oh you’re gonna be in another X-Men, mate!’ and I said, ‘No I’m not, I don’t know anything about it.’  So I made a couple of inquiries, got a hold of the script, found out that it’s primarily dealing with the past and that timeline I don’t have a place in, but I saw that at the end there was this coda where he made an appearance.  I said, ‘Listen, I really wanna be involved,’ so Bryan arranged for it and I had a lovely time.”

Grammer also said that he would love to return to do yet another X-Men.

“I hope to do another.  I hope they find some way to come up with a new story that involves Beast in my timeline.”

X-Men: Days of Future Past stars James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellan, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore, Omar Sy, Adan Canto, Daniel Cudmore, Booboo Stewart, Fan Bingbing, Nicholas Hoult, Peter Dinklage, Josh Helman, Evan Jonigkeit, Lucas Till and Evan Peters.

Source - Collider

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment