F Jason Momoa Doesn't See Himself As Aquaman More Like Lobo | Galactic News One

Jason Momoa Doesn't See Himself As Aquaman More Like Lobo


For the last year or so the rumor that Jason Momoa had been cast has Aquaman in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman flooded the net, but now while attending the East European Comic Con, the actor denied the rumors but adds that he sees himself more as Lobo.

"I know, Aquaman!  I couldn't even be more random for Aquaman, you know, with the blonde hair... I don't even know where that comes from, it's like me being... uh... Robin or something. Who pulls that out? I see that on the internet and I'm like, AquamanA guy like...  Lobo I could see."

He does have a point with the "blond hair" remark, but what do we think Aquaman or Lobo?

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment