F Jackman Wants To Be Rebooted Not Replaced | Galactic News One

Jackman Wants To Be Rebooted Not Replaced


For the past fourteen years, Hugh Jackman has delighted comic book fans with his Wolverine, but the actor feels that perhaps the time is coming for him to pass the torch to another actor.

While talking to Collider the actor said that he would like to see a younger actor play a younger Wolverine.

"I just presume, in a way, that if it happens they will reboot, I think you could replace him because he's older, but it would be interesting - because I was 30 when I got the role, it'd be interesting to follow that character from 20, or even 18, because we haven't seen it. So that's just what I assumed it would be."

Jackman also expressed thoughts on leaving the franchise and Wolverine on a high note just like Jerry Seinfeld did on the Seinfeld sitcom. 

"I was always really inspired by Jerry Seinfeld, how he left that show at its height on his own terms. I think that's a really smart way to do it. It'd be great to leave people wanting more, rather than the other way around,"

"It'd also be great to make the decision rather than getting that phone call, 'Now listen Hugh, I know you thought you were going to [keep going], and thank you so much for all you've done, but...' I think it would be much better to be making that decision together."


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment