F Domhnall Gleeson On Getting The Role Of A Lifetime In Star Wars: Episode VII | Galactic News One

Domhnall Gleeson On Getting The Role Of A Lifetime In Star Wars: Episode VII


Irish thespian Domhnall Gleeson as left his mark on such movie like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts 1 and 2, True Grit, Anna Karenina and About Time, but now he is taking a step forward with Star Wars: Episode VII.

Speaking with Ray Darcy on the Dublin radio show, 2FM, Gleeson says that he knew he had the role, one day before he had to join the rest of his cast members for the table read.

"I'm still struggling to come to terms with it. It all happened really quickly for me. It was like the day before and then I'm at a table reading with Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill. It was madness but it was great."

The actor then spoke about his character and as you might have guessed he didn't say anything.

"I'm afraid if I say anything I'll give away the plot of the whole movie. I've got two years of this ahead of me. The movie is released in December 2015 -- that's the amount of time I have to keep my mouth shut!"

Star Wars: Episode VII stars Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment