F Arrow To Appear In The Flash Pilot And "We'd be insane if we didn't do crossover stuff." | Galactic News One

Arrow To Appear In The Flash Pilot And "We'd be insane if we didn't do crossover stuff."


TV Guide has confirmed that Stephen Amell will be appearing as Arrow in The Flash pilot, this October.

"In the Flash pilot, Barry comes to me, [It's a] little snippet in the Flash pilot where he and I share a scene together, it's in his pilot, but [filming] it felt like our show because he's coming to Starling City. That, to me, was one of the most rewarding things that I did as an actor because it was essentially the same crew that we used for our pilot, and it was two years later and it was the same director. It was like going back in time. [Flash and Arrow director] David Nutter asked me to be a part of the pilot and I will never say no to David Nutter." 

Amell also commented on whether or not he would like to do more crossover episodes. 

"We'd be insane if we didn't do crossover stuff. I don't know that it has to be an event or big moments, but the shows share a universe, and not utilizing that fact would be insane. I'm sure that we will at some point."

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment