F Adrien Brody Interested In Playing Joker | Galactic News One

Adrien Brody Interested In Playing Joker


Despite losing the role of the Clown Prince of Crime for Heath Ledger in 2008 for The Dark Knight, Academy Award Winning actor, Adrien Brody is still thinking about the possibility.

Speaking with Metro, the actor said that he feels that he can add something to the iconic villain.

"I would do it if I feel I can contribute something valuable and that the role would be interesting to me because they're long journeys. To me, the villains are way fun! But they don't offer me those roles. If there is an opportunity to do something like that and play a comic book hero or villain, that’s not something I’m fundamentally opposed to."

At this time, there is no indication that the Joker will appear in Zack Snyder's Man of Steel 2 or the Justice League, but it's good to hear that someone isn't afraid to step into those shoes after the masterful performance by the late Heath Ledger.

What do you think?

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment