F Aaron Taylor-Johnson Talks Getting Quicksilver Role And His Accent | Galactic News One

Aaron Taylor-Johnson Talks Getting Quicksilver Role And His Accent


Speaking to I Am Rogue, Aaron Taylor-Johnson revealed that he wasn't sure if he wanted the role because of the amount of characters the movie already has.

"Just before I started Godzilla, I met Joss Whedon," revealed the actor. "He said to me, 'Do you want to be in Avengers 2? There is a super hero I’m thinking of for you.' The thing for me was for him, 'Why add any more super heroes to this thing?' He said, 'No, there are these two characters that I want to bring in to like [frick] with the Avengers and not be just an add on.' He told me a little bit about the writing and I said that the only reason I would want to do it is if it is a character that can still stand out." Taylor-Johnson continued, "You know, you’ve got five of the most awesome super heroes, ten I suppose, there are about ten Avengers now, and they are all movie stars. You’ve got such a huge cast, what the hell difference is it going to make if I come on the scene? So it was the character and that took about a year of going back and forth about it. It took a while but I’m super happy to be in that one."

The actor then confirmed that both him and Elizabeth Olsen, who plays his twin sister in the movie, used Eastern European accents.

"Yeah, but they might [frick]ing ADR it out at the end, so who knows?"

Avengers: Age of Ultron stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, James Spader as Ultron, Thomas Kretschmann as Baron Strucker, Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Quicksilver, Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch, Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill, Paul Bettany as Vision and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and opens on May 1st, 2015.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment