F Top 10 Movie Idiots | Galactic News One

Top 10 Movie Idiots


10. Tyrone (Ade) - Snatch


Example:
Tyrone: I don't want that dog dribbling on my seats. 
Vinny: Your seats? Tyrone, this is a stolen car, mate.

9. Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase) - National Lampoon's Vacation Franchise


Example:
Clark: Oh Ellen, the old west was dirty. Everything isn't like home. If everything were like home, there would be no reason for leaving home. Right, Rusty?

8. Shelley Darlingson (Anna Faris) - The House Bunny


Example:
Shelley: My heart is pounding like a nail.

7. Brennan Huff & Dale Doback (Will Ferrell & John C. Reilly) - Step Brothers


Example:
Dale Doback: Brennan you're alive! Oh my God! 
Brennan Huff: I know. I'm alive. 
Dale Doback: You were dead. I saw you die. 
Brennan Huff: I was faking. I used ninja focus to slow my heart rate down. 

6. Thurman and Barry (Steve Carell & Zach Galifianakis) - Dinner for Schmucks


Example:
Barry: I know everything! I have laid eggs... *inside of your brain*!
Therman: Get them out of my head!
Barry: You are no longer in control of me! I control you,and you are under my power!
[whispering]
Barry: I know everything. And I release you!

5. Derek Zoolander (Ben Stiller) - Zoolander


Example:
Matilda: I became...
Hansel: What?
Matilda: Bulimic.
Derek Zoolander: You can read minds?

4. Lt. Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) - The Naked Gun Franchise


Example:
Frank: It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day. 
Jane: Goodyear? 
Frank: No, the worst. 

3. Alan Garner (Zach Galifianakis) - The Hangover Franchise


Example:
Alan Garner: Can I ask you another question? 
Lisa: Sure. 
Alan Garner: You probably get this a lot. This isn't the real Caesar's Palace is it? 
Lisa: What do you mean? 
Alan Garner: Did, umm... did Caesar live here? 
Lisa: No. 
Alan Garner: I didn't think so. 

2. Harry Dunne & Lloyd Christmas (Jim Carrey & Jeff Daniels) - Dumb & Dumber


Example:
Harry Dunne: I can't believe it.
Lloyd Christmas: Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.
Harry Dunne: But he blamed me. You heard him. Those were his last words.
Lloyd Christmas: Not if you count the gurgling sound.

1. Inspector Clouseau (Peter Sellers) - The Pink Panther Franchise


Example:
Quinlan: You'll need help.
Clouseau: I prefer to do this alone.
Quinlan: Yes, but if Dreyfus is what we suspect, he probably has an army behind him.
Clouseau: No, of course it won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment