F Preview of Next Week's Episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Spoilers | Galactic News One

Preview of Next Week's Episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Spoilers



If you haven't seen either Captain America: The Winter Soldier or the latest episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. then you probably might want to skip this article altogether.

Following the devastating events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier and the latest episode of Agents, S.H.I.E.L.D. is pretty much a goner and only our team of agents are left to fight to good fight.

In the upcoming episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. loyalty is once again put to the test, as our team begin to uncover just what went wrong. Titled Providence the episode is described as:

"With Colonel Glenn Talbot now on their trail, Coulson and his team seek refuge in the last place anyone would look, where they begin to uncover S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most dangerous secrets — secrets that could destroy them all."


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment