F Gal Gadot Talks Batman vs. Superman Workout | Galactic News One

Gal Gadot Talks Batman vs. Superman Workout


Having previously teased her "guns" for the upcoming Batman vs. Superman, actress Gal Gadot now in an interview to E! Online speaks about her workout routine to prepare for her role as Wonder Woman.

"I just keep active—everything that's challenging me, everything that I feel like doing. It's not like I'm only TRX or Pilates. I do sports. I do cardio, but I don't like it as much. I'd rather do weights… I try to eat healthy, but sometimes though, I eat cheeseburgers. That's good for the soul. I make sure to balance everything out. I drink tons of water."

Opening on May 6th, 2016, Batman vs. Superman will star Henry Cavill as Superman, Ben Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne as Perry White and Diane Lane as Martha Kent.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment