F Blackout To Appear On Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Plus First Image Of The Character | Galactic News One

Blackout To Appear On Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Plus First Image Of The Character


Supervillain Marcus Daniel, aka Blackout is set to make his screen debut on the upcoming Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode titled Providence, which will air on April 15th. Actor Patrick Daniels will be playing the villain, who will also appear in the episode after and might even become a recurring villain.

"This is the way they explained it to me," says Brennan about Blackout, whose character and powers will be somewhat different from the comic book version. "This guy, Marcus Daniels, a.k.a. Blackout, was shrouded in darkness, his soul, everything about him was shrouded in darkness until he comes across this Cello player. And the music was the only light that came into his soul, and it gave him hope and it gave him some sense of what light was. I thought to myself, oh my god, you don’t even need to explain anything else. Because music, to me, is what gets me through most of the time. My kids, my wife, and music. That aspect of it totally intrigued me. I thought that was quite beautiful and very interesting, that aspect of the character."


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment