F Anthony Mackie On Appearing In Avengers: Age of Ultron | Galactic News One

Anthony Mackie On Appearing In Avengers: Age of Ultron


In comparison with the first film, the cast of the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron is substantially larger thanks to the additions to both villain and hero rosters. Age of Ultron has also been rumored to include some supporting characters from previous Marvel movies like Don Cheadle as James Rhodes and now it seems that Anthony Mackie, who plays Sam Wilson, aka The Falcon in Captain America: The Winter Soldier also wants to chime in on the action and join the team.

"I call all of them at Marvel every Monday," Mackie told Total Film. "I'm like, 'So have y'all decided if I'm in Avengers 2 yet? I'll get on the bus to Albuquerque tomorrow!' I wanted to be a superhero from the first day that I started in this business, and to have the opportunity to be a superhero is kind of remarkable. If I get the opportunity to be in The Avengers 2, 3, 7 and 18, there's no way I would complain or balk at any part of that…"

It wouldn’t be strange for Falcon to join the team as in the comics he is part of it. What do you think?


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment