F Adrianne Palicki Talks About Almost Playing Wonder Woman On TV | Galactic News One

Adrianne Palicki Talks About Almost Playing Wonder Woman On TV


The next actress to play the iconic role of Wonder Woman is Gal Gadot in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman in which she will co-star alongside Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman, but two years ago the character almost jumped of the comic pages the small screen again in an project by David E. Kelly with actress Adrianne Palicki to star as Wonder Woman. The tv roject never really went anywhere, but in an interview to IGN, the actress, who is now getting ready to star in the From Dusk Till Dawn: TheSeries, spoke about the experience of playing the famous character.

"I got to play Wonder Woman which was, by the way, maybe one of the coolest things ever."

She was then asked if she had regrets about the show not moving forward:
"I wouldn't say regret. I was devastated when it didn't go and it was expected to. It was one of those things that was shocking. But in retrospect it was probably a blessing. It would've been a really hard thing to shoot. And I got to wear the costume -- I should say, I got paid to wear the costume! So not many people get to say that. [laughs] I'm really blessed to have gotten to do that and maybe someday down the line I'll get to play that character or another awesome icon again."

Palicki did however confirmed that she will be reprising her role of Lady Jaye in the upcoming G.I. Joe 3 and left a warning:

"I'm waiting for Supergirl."

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment