F How I Met Your Father? | Galactic News One

How I Met Your Father?


After nine funny and long years, audiences finally met the highly anticipated mother of CBS’ hit comedy How I Met Your Mother, and now it seems that the network is looking to continue with its success by making a spin-off, titled How I Met Your Father.

The spin-off show would basically be the same thing as the How I Met Your Mother, except for the lead character that instead of being a guy would be a girl and instead of being in search of a wife, would be in search of a husband.

This new possible show comes from the How I Met Your Mother creators/executive producers Carter Bays and Craig Thomas, along with Emily Spivey, and there’s a possibility that it would introduced by the end of the HIMYM series finale, plus according to Deadline “MacLaren’s Pub, may be featured on the new show, serving as a link between the two gangs”.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment