F Chris Hemsworth Talks Rush | Galactic News One

Chris Hemsworth Talks Rush


In a recent interview actor Chris Hemsworth talked about his upcoming movie Rush directed by Ron Howard, set in the 1970’s in the world of F1, separating fantasy films from those based on reality and how essential it was for him to be in this film.

“The focus was certainly to do something character based and rooted in reality,”

“I love the fantasy world that I was working in for Thor and Snow White & The Huntsman but, you know, I had it in spades. So something like this was essential, just for my own personal growth.”

“When [Rush] came along, it ticked every box – from [working with] one of my favorite directors to a story that instantly fascinated me… You have this incredibly exciting backdrop of F1 and the sexiness and excitement of the ’70s, but with a beautiful character story at the center of it.”
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment