F Sigourney Weaver On Neill Blomkamp's Alien Film | Galactic News One

Sigourney Weaver On Neill Blomkamp's Alien Film


Yesterday while promoting Chappie, director Neill Blomkamp revealed that there is a strong possibility that he could put his Alien concept art to good use and direct the next entry in the franchise, which would also see the return of Sigourney Weaver as Ripley.

Now while on promotion for Chappie, Weaver commented on those pieces of concept art, and whether she would return or not to the franchise.

"He kept sending me these brilliant designs and ideas and everything. We’ll see what happens. We just left it at such a creepy place, sort of stranded above Earth. I was quite happy to move onto other things and I didn’t want to go to Earth. I didn’t want to manufacture a sequel and I felt like we were starting to do that. If something happens from this, it would be very organic and very original, and because of that, it would make me want to do it. If it was someone as talented as Neill, I’d certainly listen."

Si it seems that the only thing left is for Blomkamp to pitch the film to Fox, which he is sure would pick it up.

Source - Coming Soon

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment