F Mark Hamill Was Moved By Fans Reactions To Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser | Galactic News One

Mark Hamill Was Moved By Fans Reactions To Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser


Although it was only one minute and thirty seconds long, the teaser for J.J. Abrams spawned some major buzz, some positive some negative. However and despite all the differences one thing is certain everyone would have liked to see even if just a smidgen of the original cast.

Speaking to IGN Star Wars legend Mark Hamill confessed that he was moved upon seeing a fan reaction video from the teaser.

"Oh my gosh. You know, I’ll tell you, the most moving aspect of them releasing that trailer was watching a [video] of other people watching it. My daughter put it on for me. It was all these people watching the trailer. Sometimes you get sort of isolated and disconnected because I don’t really follow it as closely as, say, [my son] Nathan does, but to see those people that thrilled, it was moving to me. I actually got a lump in my throat watching that. To see so many people that happy was a thrill. And it’s hard to believe it’s a whole year away that we have to wait but I’m practicing my phrase, “You have to wait and see.” They asked me not to talk about it and I agreed but it’s hard. People want to know!"

Hamill also praised the new casting additions to the Star Wars universe, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Andy Serkis, and Oscar Isaac.

"They’re all wonderful actors. I think they’ve done such a great job of not only the characters themselves, but the people they’ve picked to play them. John Boyega is just wonderful and Daisy, I just think the world of and Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac and Andy Serkis. They’re just… Like I say, this is in very, very good hands. I’m vicariously very proud of them even though I have no justification for being able to be proud!"


Source - IGN

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment