F Jeremy Renner More Enthusiastic On Hawkeye Solo Film & Appearing In Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Galactic News One

Jeremy Renner More Enthusiastic On Hawkeye Solo Film & Appearing In Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


Marvel's live-action universe Is quickly becoming populated with different and interesting characters that could in the future offer the studio new storytelling possibilities. Such character is the one Adrianne Palicki is set to play in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Bobbi Morse, aka Mockingbird, who in the comics had a relationship with Hawkeye.

In a recent AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit, Jeremy Renner avoided the Mockingbird/Hawkeye relationship question, but went on to say that Marvel might have plans for him to appear in Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"I guess, again - those are questions that are tough to really answer, because it's above my pay grade, haha! It's not something I sit and think about. But I suppose if it was offered up, there's an outside chance it could happen. I haven't seen the show, so I don't know how it works, but I'm sure the folks at Marvel have ideas, and when they're strong enough, they'll bring 'em to me. But I love me some Clark Gregg, he's so great. We killed him and brought him back to life to do Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., he's so good!"

Later during the session, Renner once again spoke about the solo film, and this time his comments seem more enthusiastic about a possible standalone film then before.

"Am I interested? Always have been interested. I always love Clint, and in the last Avengers: Age of Ultron, we got to dive into him some more. Very excited about the outcome of it, and where it can go in the future. But all I can do is want. And that's all I can do. It all comes down to the content, and really how the puppeteers at Marvel can manifest a story that's worthy of a solo movie. Not sure what that is, or how that is, but I'm confident they can do whatever they want, if they want to do it. And I'd be game."

Your thoughts?

Source - Reddit

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment