F Hayden Panettiere Says She's Surprised With Heroes: Reborn | Galactic News One

Hayden Panettiere Says She's Surprised With Heroes: Reborn


Back in February NBC announced that they were going to bring back their superhero drama Heroes, in n all new event miniseries titled Heroes: Reborn. In the announcement there was also a mention about possibly bringing back some of the original cast.

Now in an interview to Cosmopolitan, actress Hayden Panettiere, who played the indestructible cheerleader Clair Bennet in the original show, says she is surprised.

“Well, it was a shock to me, and, in fact, I believe I became privy to that through my cousin. She sent me a text message and told me about it, and, I mean, we had nothing, nothing to do with it; it will definitely be interesting to see how they reinvent that.”

Panettiere was then asked what she thought her character had been up to?

"I think it’s a whole new set of characters. Who knows? It’s a little bit of an interesting feeling because you go, “That was our show, our home, our family,” something that we had a major part in creating as well, and, I mean, I hope that they don’t have somebody else playing our characters, that would be a little dagger in the heart. But, you never know. I wish them success in it, for sure."

The 13 episode miniseries will arrive in 2015, but will begin its life as a webseries on NBC.com, Hulu and VoD.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment