F Harrison Ford Says He Doesn't Care Who Shot First, Blade Runner 2 And More | Galactic News One

Harrison Ford Says He Doesn't Care Who Shot First, Blade Runner 2 And More


Yesterday Harrison Ford partook in a Reddit AMA, to promote the upcoming Showtime climate change docuseries Years of Living Dangerously. As you might have guessed that actor was bombarded with Star Wars questions among which “Who shot first? Han Solo or Greedo?” to which he replied, “I don’t know and I don’t care.”

Between these and other questions, the actor was asked what took him to appear in The Expendables 3:

"I was on my way to Indonesia to do Years of Living Dangerously, and halfway around the world. And the location for Expendables was right on the way, and they asked me for a relatively short period of time, and it seemed like fun. I hadn’t seen the films but I looked one of them and i thought it was kind of funny, so I thought why not?"

Also in the AMA, Ford was asked about the Blade Runner sequel.

"I’m quite curious and excited about seeing a new script for Blade Runner if in fact the opportunity would exist to do another, if it’s a good script I would be very anxious to work with Ridley Scott again, he’s a very talented and passionate filmmaker. And I think it would be very interesting to revisit the character."

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment