F Jaimie Alexander Talks Thor 3, Sif Solo Film And Playing Wonder Woman | Galactic News One

Jaimie Alexander Talks Thor 3, Sif Solo Film And Playing Wonder Woman


In a recent interview with Forbes, actress Jaimie Alexander who plays Sif in Thor: The Dark World confirmed what many suspected, that if the sequel perform well at the box-office, there would be another installment in the franchise.

“I hope they enjoy the movie as much as we did making it, and I can only pray for strong numbers, because when there are strong numbers there’s going to be a third one.”

In regards to a spin-off film with her character, Alexander says she would do it in a heartbeat.

“I would love for there to be a spinoff film. I would absolutely say ‘yes!’ If the fans want it and there’s a strong enough desire for it, it will happen. So, fingers crossed!”

Also, Alexander dropped a bombshell that will certainly keep us busy for some time. The actress mentioned "having discussions with both companies," aka Marvel and Warner Bros. There has been a rumor that DC’s Wonder Woman will be making her bigscreen appearance in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman, and many are thinking that Alexander would be a great choice for the role.

“I’m a huge fan of Wonder Woman. I really think if this is the closest that we’re ever going to get to Wonder Woman, then I’m proud to play Sif. I hope that other comic book entities can learn a lesson from Marvel in how to execute a female character the way it should be done....I really would like to one day see a Wonder Woman film or Wonder Woman character, but until it’s done with class, I’d rather it not be done.”

And there is a good chance of the actress changing teams to go on to play Wonder Woman, as she is quoted saying she “kind of knows the story line for that movie.”, the Batman vs. Superman movie.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment