F Elizabeth Olsen Confirms She Will Be Playing Scarlet Witch In Avengers: Age of Ultron | Galactic News One

Elizabeth Olsen Confirms She Will Be Playing Scarlet Witch In Avengers: Age of Ultron


Rumor no more. Actress Elizabeth Olsen is playing Wanda Maximoff, aka Scarlet Witch. The rumor was first confirmed by Samuel L. Jackson and now the actress herself confirmed it on an interview to MTV while promoting Spike Lee’s Oldboy.

"We get to play husband and wife, and we get to play twin brother and sister," she said. "It's also fun because even though in 'Godzilla' we play husband and wife, we don't have a lot of scenes together. I just love him. I love his family. I love his kids. I'm so excited we get to work with each other more and to actually work with each other. I think it's going to be fun."

                    
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment