F Jeff Wadlow Updates On X-Force | Galactic News One

Jeff Wadlow Updates On X-Force


In a recent interview to Cinema Blend, director and writer Jeff Wadlow gave an update on the status of the next superhero team film coming from the Marvel universe, X-Force.

“I’m pretty deep into it, I have the whole story completely worked out. I’m about 20 pages into my draft. If I wasn’t promoting Kick-Ass, I would probably have a draft [already], but Kick-Ass is going to slow me down just a little.”

And the importance of Cable, the team leader:

"Here’s the thing, I love the current run of Uncanny X-Force. I love the classic run. Part of my take was addressing this idea that X-Force can be many different things, and that’s what got the studio excited. I think the fans will be excited, too.”
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment