F Del Toro Updates On Justice League Dark And Haunted Mansion | Galactic News One

Del Toro Updates On Justice League Dark And Haunted Mansion


With Pacific Rim finished, Guillermo del Toro is beginning to get more involved again in his other projects, like in Justice League Dark and Haunted House. In an interview to collider del Toro spoke about these projects and how they are coming along.

"Justice League Dark is very active. i'm doing one more revision while we wait for the writer. It's somebody big, [and] we're patiently waiting for that writer. I think it's worth it, i think it's a guy we all admire. I'm doing my revisions on my sort of Bible, on my story for the film. I can tell you it''s the writing project i've enjoied the most in English. Devil's Backbone and Pan's Labyrinth are in Spanish, but of all my writing and screenplays, this was so much fun because it was character. It was a pretty easy plot, but the characters interaction, Swamp Thing with Deadman and Demon, it's so joyful for me to write that. Constantine is such a great character, so dry. I think it could be a great movie. I don't want to do many changes until the proper writer comes onboard."

"Haunted Mansion we chased the writer for a year and a alf, we didn't get the writer, we're going after another writer. That one i would produce and co-wrote, but won't direct... I'm a huge fan of Haunted Mansion and i would love to do it, but Disney at the same time wants to move really fast on it, and i'm busy for a year and a half or two so they don't want to wait that long. But if we keep chasing writer that we don't get, it's getting to be difficult"
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment