F All Is By My Side First Image - Jimi Hendrix Bio Pic | Galactic News One

All Is By My Side First Image - Jimi Hendrix Bio Pic

Here is the first image from John Ridley’s biopic about musician Jimi Hendrix, All Is By My Side, starring Andre Benjamin, aka Andre 3000 as Hendrix, Burn Gorman, Hayley Atwell and Imogen Poots.
The story takes place in the time Hendrix spent in England, between 1966 and 1967, to work on his album, Are You Experienced.


All Is By My Side Synopsis:
In “All Is By My Side,” there’s rock music. Then there's Jimi Hendrix. “All Is By My Side” captures the energy, the charisma, the mind-boggling talent of a legend whose musical influence still resonates around the world today. Based on actual interviews and archival materials, “All Is By My Side” brings authenticity and poignantly reveals a Jimi Hendrix behind the legend. At its heart a love story, “All Is By My Side” is about a man growing up, falling in love and becoming Jimi.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment