F William Fichtner Is Shredder | Galactic News One

William Fichtner Is Shredder

Actor William Fichtner announced in an interview to the HuffPost TV Canada that he will be playing the main villain, Shredder, in the upcoming Jonathan Liebesman’s film, Ninja Turtles, starring Megan Fox as April O’Neil, Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Pete Ploszek as Leonardo, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, Will Arnett as Vernon Fenwick and Danny Woodburn as Master Splinter.

“I play Shredder. It is cool. It’s one of those things that came along where I thought, ‘Really? Let me think about this for a minute.’ [Laughs] Then I was like, ‘Yeah, OK, this sounds like a journey.’ I’m glad that it worked out, I’m really glad that I’m doing it.”


Ninja Turtles is schedule to come out on July 6th, 2014.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment