F X-Men: Days Of Future Past – Ellen Page Talks About Returning and Peter Dinklage Has A Mustache And Jennifer Lawrence Turned Blue - Pics | Galactic News One

X-Men: Days Of Future Past – Ellen Page Talks About Returning and Peter Dinklage Has A Mustache And Jennifer Lawrence Turned Blue - Pics



In a recent interview to Collider, Ellen Page, aka Kitty Pryde, aka Shadowcat talked about her importance in the film, since the character is immensely important for the Days Of Future Past Arc in the comic book. Page also talked about working with the 3D cameras and more.

“Collider: When did you first hear that you were going to be asked to be in it?  Was it something that you knew for a while?
PAGE: No, I didn’t know for that long.  I knew they were kind of doing it, but I didn’t expect it.  I didn’t expect to play Kitty Pryde again, so when that came up and I met with Bryan, because I didn’t work with Bryan I worked with Brett Ratner, it was just awesome.  I feel so grateful to be back.


Collider: Because I got to tell you, it’s based on a comic that’s very popular.
PAGE: I know.

Collider: And she’s kind of a big part of the comic, just throwing that out there.  When you heard the title, did anyone tell you,”You’re probably going to be asked to come back”?
PAGE: No, because I’m going to be perfectly honest I was never really into comic books as a kid.  So when the first X-Men popped up it was awesome because that was the first time I read about Kitty Pryde and thought she was awesome and wanted to do it obviously.  No, I really did not.  Really,

Collider: Totally, people are very excited. Bryan is filming in 3D, using simul-cam, all that stuff.  What’s it like for you?  Because obviously, the first two X-Men were not 3D.
PAGE: Yeah, I’ve never done a 3D movie.

Collider: Exactly, so what’s it been like?
PAGE: It’s pretty wild.   Just the cameras are massive, and it’s interesting to talk to Bryan, because him expressing, just as like a film nerd, the difference and the challenges of shooting 2D vs. 3D, that’s just an interesting thing to know about.  But also, just when you’re on the side watching the monitor, obviously they have 3D monitor screens for hair and makeup people and everyone watching, it just looks so incredible.  It does.  Obviously, combining the old cast and the new cast this movie is going to be epic in scope.”


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment