F Toby Jones, aka Arnim Zola Talks About Captain America: The Winter Soldier | Galactic News One

Toby Jones, aka Arnim Zola Talks About Captain America: The Winter Soldier



In a recent interview, British actor Toby Jones, who played the evil Nazi scientist Arnim Zola that helps the also evil Red Skull in trying to take over the world in Captain America: The First Avenger, talked about his character returning back to his more famous appearance.

Spoiler Alert

""All I can say about it is that I was pleased to be brought back," says Jones. "I thought I might be - because you'd know better than I do - but Zola finds a way to defeat time, and you won't be disappointed with the way that's been treated in the film."

So for those of you that might not know what he is talking about, Herr Zola in the original comics transferred his mind to a robotic body in order to gain “immortality”.




Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment