F I, Frankenstein Poster - Cool | Galactic News One

I, Frankenstein Poster - Cool

Here is the animated poster for Stuart Beattie’s I, Frankenstein, starring  Aaron Eckhart as Adam aka Frankenstein’s monster, Bill Nighy, Yvonne Strahovski as Terra, Jai Courtney, Miranda Otto and Aden Young as Dr. Frankenstein.

I, Frankenstein opens in 3D on January 24th.


Lionsgate studio has pushed the release date of I, Frankenstein from the 13 of September of 2013 to 24 of January of 2014. According to an official press release “The film’s franchise potential, given its large scale premise, setting and creative elements are perfectly aligned with the 3D experience and the studio wants to put forth the best version of the film possible to audiences,”.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment