F Damon Lindelof To Write A New Star Wars | Galactic News One

Damon Lindelof To Write A New Star Wars

Love him or hate him is up to each one of us, personally i like what he did in the children tv show Avatar: The Last Airbender, Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness but didn’t like the end result of both Cowboys & Aliens and Prometheus.

In a recent interview to Yahoo Lindelof explained why he might in the future be working in the new Star Wars Saga.

"I'd say over the next decade, you and I are going to get five Star Wars films, and it won't be Episode VII, but I may be involved in one of them when the pressure isn't as intense."

"For that brief period of time, people weighed in on what it felt like for me to be writing a Star Wars movie. Everybody was very excited about the fact that Brad Bird might be directing one, but it was like, 'Oh, good God. Keep Lindelof away.' So that part of it, there's a certain degree of - like, I'm sleeping really well."


"If I was writing on Star Wars or working on it even producerially or my name was attached to it in any official way, the fact that everyone I met and everyone that I interacted with, both in a virtual space and a real space, would be asking me: 'What is it? What's it going to be? Is it going to suck? Are you going to screw it up? Are you going to f**k it up? Who the hell do you think you are?' - all that stuff I've kind of been spared. It is a comfort, and I'm not just talking myself out of it."
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment