F G.I. Joe - New Movie? | Galactic News One

G.I. Joe - New Movie?




Good news for the G.I. Joe action figure, cartoons and movies franchise fans around the world, the studio is already talking about making another movie. G.I Joe: Retaliation just came out and there is already a buzz around Hollywood about the possibility of a new installment on the Joe universe. If you think about it and do the math’s on the situation we find out that because G.I. Joe: Retaliation was cheaper to make that G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra and that it is expected to surpass the previous movie in about 100 million dollars in the box office, we arrive to the conclusion, that only a studio not interested in making money would not take advantage of the situation and continue with this profitable franchise.
But don’t take my word for it, Variety reported that sources at Paramount Pictures confirmed Sunday morning that they are already considering a third movie in the franchise, since G.I. Joe: Retaliation got an opening of 132 million dollars in its first weekend (51.5 million in North America and 80.3 million internationally). They also show us the numbers on the two movies. G.I. Joe: Retaliation cost 130 million dollars to make against the G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra that cost 175 million dollars. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra grossed 303 million dollars worldwide and G.I. Joe: Retaliation is expected to reach and maybe surpass the 400 million dollar mark. So it’s all good news and things get better. Because G.I. Joe: Retaliation was delayed for nine months due to re-shooting and the 3D conversion, the next movie will most certainly be shoot in “real” 3D.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation is now in theaters, go check it out. Directing it is John M. Chu, written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick and starred by Dwayne Johnson as Roadblock, Bruce Willis as General Joe Colton, Channing Tatum as Duke, Adrianne Palicki as Jaye, DJ. Cotrona as Flint, Ray Stevenson as Firefly, Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow, Ray Park as Snake Eyes, Elodie Yung as Jinx, Jonathan Pryce as the President, Luke Bracey as Cobra Commander and RZA as the Blind Master.  
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment