F Agents of S.H.I.E.LD. Season 4 Promo - Vengeance | Galactic News One

Agents of S.H.I.E.LD. Season 4 Promo - Vengeance


Marvel Television and ABC have released a new promotional video for the upcoming fourth season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.EL.D. featuring a couple of quick new scenes involving the Spirit of Vengeance himself Ghost Rider (Gabriel Luna).

"Season 4 will unquestionably be the series’ biggest, most ambitious story yet, and it all begins with the introduction of one of our greatest legacy characters in Ghost Rider," said Executive Producer/Head of Marvel Television Jeph Loeb not too long ago. "When the Spirit of Vengeance rides into S.H.I.E.L.D., it’ll change everything."



Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Tuesday, September 20.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment