F ABC Confirms Pilot Order For Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff | Galactic News One

ABC Confirms Pilot Order For Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff


Yesterday at the Television Critics Association Winter Panel, ABC's president Paul Lee officially revealed that the network has given a pilot order to the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff series, Marvel's Most Wanted.

"We are making it in the next few months," Lee revealed. "It's a really good script."

Marvel's Most Wanted will focus on Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood's characters from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Barbara "Bobbi" Morse, and Lance Hunter, respectively.

Lee also said that he was quite pleased with the network's other two Marvel properties, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Agent Carter.

The project was greenlighted back in August but this is the first time ABC has talked about it.

Source - Deadline
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment