F Kodi Smit-McPhee On His Take On Nightcrawler In X-Men: Apocalypse | Galactic News One

Kodi Smit-McPhee On His Take On Nightcrawler In X-Men: Apocalypse


Though still young, Kodi Smit-McPhee has already received some accolades from his work, particularly in Let Me In, The Road, ParaNorman, and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Director Bryan Singer recently announced that the actor was going to be playing Nightrawler in the upcoming film, so when Superhero Hype caught up with Smit-McPhee to talk about his upcoming western Slow West, they didn't failed to ask him about his take on the role, which had been previously played by Alan Cumming in Singer's X2.

I don’t try to avoid it, and I don’t try to keep it in mind. I just let things come naturally. Because it is the Marvel Universe and X-Men and there are a lot of people expecting a lot of things, I did a huge amount of research on anyone who has portrayed it and even in the comics and the cartoons and live action. I just followed Nightcrawler’s story. I feel very honored and grateful to be expressing that now. I can’t wait.

Source - SuperheroHype
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment