F Charlie Cox Is Contractually Obligated To Appear In A Marvel Movie | Galactic News One

Charlie Cox Is Contractually Obligated To Appear In A Marvel Movie


Tonally, Marvel's Daredevil is quite different from anything else the studio has made in the past. It's not only the proverbial dark and gritty, but it's very much down to earth. However, that doesn't mean the character can't jump aboard the Avenger's Quinjet and help out.

Ever since the show first launched on Netflix, news outlets have been asking star Charlie Cox if there is a chance he might join the studio's cinematic universe. The actor has stated multiple times that he isn't, but with the reservation that he would love to do it.

Now, speaking to Close-Up Film, Cox has shared a detail about his contract with Marvel and revealed that though no one has asked him to appear in a film yet, he's obligated to do so if they ask.

It’d be great. I’ve read Civil War now, I’ve read The New Avengers, I know he’s in there but I think I missed the boat on Civil War because they’re filming that. I don’t know, Marvel have not mentioned that to me at all. It’s in my contract that if they want me to do it, I’m there, and I would love that. That would be an extension of the dream, but I’m a pretty happy customer at this point, to get to do the series again. And I get to do The Defenders at some point.

The second season of Daredevil hits the streaming service next spring.

Source - Close-Up Film
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment