F Avengers: Infinity War Starts Shooting In Late 2016 | Galactic News One

Avengers: Infinity War Starts Shooting In Late 2016


There's no downtime for the Avengers. Though they are still promoting Joss Whedon's Avengers: Age of Ultron, most of them will soon return for Captain America: Civil War, which is just starting production.

Speaking to Esquire about his schedule, Chris Evans revealed that Civil War will go on until about August or September, and that Avengers: Infinity War parts one and two will be shot back-to-back starting in late 2016.

You know, you plan around the Marvel responsibilities. You have to. We start [Captain America: Civil War] in a couple weeks, and then that shoots until August or something like that. August or September. Then I've got some downtime and I can do with it as I please. I don't know if I want to take time off or go pursue another directing job or find a movie to act in or, you know, do whatever I'm creatively inclined to pursue or wait, relax, enjoy my life. And then we start the Infinity War, I think, some time in the third quarter. Fall or winter of 2016. That's going to be like nine months to shoot both movies back to back.

Marvel: Infinity War Part 1 opens on May 4, 2018, while Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 hits theaters on May 3, 2019. Both parts will be helmed by Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and Upcoming Captain America: Civil War directors Joe and Anthony Russo.

Source - Esquire
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment