F Taron Egerton Responds To Rumor He's Playing Cyclops In X-Men: Apocalypse | Galactic News One

Taron Egerton Responds To Rumor He's Playing Cyclops In X-Men: Apocalypse



Hours ago news that Kingsman: The Secret Service star Taron Egerton was in the mix to play the young Cyclops in Bryan Singer's X-Men: Apocalypse came out. Now while attending a special screening of Kingsman the actor was asked if the rumors were true.

"I really can't comment on the Cyclops thing," said Egerten after pointing out that his next film is Eddie The Eagle with Huge Jackman. "I'm not really sure what's going on there or where that [rumor] came from, but my friend Nicholas Hoult plays Beast and he says that's very fun. Of course, everyone would like to play a superhero, but this is by no means me saying I would like to go play Cyclops. So, I don't know."

Besides Egerten two other names have been reported to be in the race, Jamie Blackley (If I Stay), and Ty Sheridan (Mud) with the latter being considered as the frontrunner.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment