F Battlestar Galactica Alum Edward James Olmos Joins Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Galactic News One

Battlestar Galactica Alum Edward James Olmos Joins Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


Edward James Olmos has landed a guest-starring role in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as Robert Gonzalez, "whose debut this spring in “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” will have massive repercussions for Director Coulson and his team."

“Edward James Olmos brings an amazing gravitas to any role he inhabits, something we knew we needed for Robert Gonzales,” said Executive Producer and Marvel’s Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb. “When Olmos first appears on our series, everyone will have to take notice--including our favorite Agents.”

What do you think of Admiral Adama joining S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Source - Marvel

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment