F Chadwick Boseman Says It's The Right Time For Black Panther | Galactic News One

Chadwick Boseman Says It's The Right Time For Black Panther


Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, Get on Up star Chadwick Boseman, who was recently announced by Marvel has the first Black Panther talked about his familiarity with the character.  

"I wasn’t, like, a fanatic. I definitely read comic books, but this particular character was not someone that I knew very well until the last 10 years or so. I’d heard of him, but I hadn’t really been like I’m a huge Black Panther fan. I think once you get into the film business, though, you start thinking about things that would be really cool to do, and then I fell in love with [the character]. For me, that’s going to be the case for most people who watch it, for most people who see this character emerge inside the Marvel world. And it’s the right time for it, at the end of the day. It’s the right time for the character to emerge and to have his own life, so I’m really, really excited for it. And I just feel it can be done the right way right now."

Boseman will make his debut in the Marvel universe in Captain America: Civil War, where he will appear in full costume, and then lead his own Black Panther movie on November 3, 2017.


Source - EW

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment