F Gareth Edwards Star Wars Spin-Off Gets Zero Dark Thirty Cinematographer | Galactic News One

Gareth Edwards Star Wars Spin-Off Gets Zero Dark Thirty Cinematographer


Although we still don't know in which character director Gareth Edwards' Star Wars spin-off will focus on, we now know who will be picking the lens from which to shoot him.

Cinematographer Greig Fraser has spoken to Hitfix and confirmed that he is on board for the spin-off.

“I’m doing a [frick]ing Star Wars movie, which is like – I don’t know about you but Star Wars is like my first film love, do you know what I mean?… Gareth is doing a standalone film. Of course I do know some specifics, but it’s obviously something I’ve signed my kidneys away for.”

Edwards' spin-off will hit theaters in 2016.

Source - Hitfix

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment