F Danielle Panabaker Comments On The Possibility Of Becoming Killer Frost | Galactic News One

Danielle Panabaker Comments On The Possibility Of Becoming Killer Frost


S.T.A.R. Labs is home to more than just one mysterious character. It's already been established that Dr. Harrison Wells is more then he appears to be, but there are at least two other lab members that may in the future become more. I'm talking of Cisco Ramon, aka Vibe, and Caitlin Snow, aka Killer Frost.

Speaking to IGN, the latter was asked if she would want her character to suit up and become one Flash's rogues.  

"I think it’s really exciting. What’s so cool about this show is how, at least in my experience, how faithful they are being to all the comic book lore. They are so respectful of the stories that have been told and it’s exciting. The thought that goes into the Flash costume and all of that. It would be exciting to be a part of that."

So far one of the show's biggest question marks has been Dr. Wells, and considering the amount of time both Cisco and Caitlin work side by side with him, have they figure out that the doctor is holding something out?

"It’s hard for me, as an actor, because obviously I see the whole script and now I’m seeing the episodes but Caitlin doesn’t know that but she comes back to Star Labs because she believes in Wells. If you think about Star Labs and the vastness of it, how many scientists were working there and how many people were there… The fact that she and Cisco are the only two that show up again, just in a very sort of silent way, demonstrates their belief in him so we’re starting this journey with the upmost respect and passion for him. I don’t know that they’re at a place where they want to see Wells’ flaws if that makes sense."

Panabaker was also asked if her process changes at all knowing of her character transformation as well as Cisco's.

"I don’t think so. I don’t think it changes things for me, as an actor because a lot like the audience, we’re getting the scripts one week at a time and just sort of taking this new information. Obviously we’ve had conversations with Andrew [Kreisberg] and Greg and Geoff [Johns] about what’s happened before and that sort of thing but it’s kind of fun to be that audience member who gets every new script. I mean, truthfully when they come in, I’m like a little kid in a candy store. I like can’t wait to read it and I’m squinting, reading it on my iPhone, and I can’t wait to see what happens."

Source - IGN

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment